Signing up for Cannable Delivery is fast and easy! Just complete our registration form upon checkout. Approval takes minutes, and you will receive an email confirmation once your account is activated.
- How do I sign up?
- What areas will Cannable deliver to?
Cannable delivers to the Central Valley. Please check our delivery zone map to see if you are in our delivery zone.
- Can I order from outside California?
No. We can not legally deliver outside of California.
- Will my package be delivered by a Cannable Delivery employee or a third party?
Cannable Delivery hires our own delivery drivers as required by state regulations.
- Where can I have my Cannable order delivered?
You may receive your delivery at your home, or another residential address different from your registered address, but you must be present with your US government-issued photo ID to accept and sign for the delivery.
- Do I need to be present and sign for my delivery?
Yes. You must be present at the time of delivery to receive your order. By law, you will be required to verify your ID (with a valid United States government-issued photo ID) and sign for your package.
- What happens if I miss my delivery window?
If you do not answer upon arrival, the driver will attempt to reach you by phone or text. If you do not respond within 5 minutes, the driver will mark your order as a failed delivery attempt and your order will be cancelled.
- Is there a minimum order?
Yes, there is a $35 order minimum.
- How much does delivery cost?
The delivery fee is just $5 for all orders.
- What age is required to purchase cannabis in California?
Adults aged 21 or over may purchase cannabis with a valid United States government-issued photo ID.
- Is a doctor’s medical marijuana recommendation required for purchase?
Adults aged 21 or over do not need a medical marijuana recommendation.
- How much cannabis can I legally purchase in one day?
28.5 grams of cannabis flower (1oz)< and 8 grams of concentrated cannabis.
- Are all products lab tested?
All Cannable Delivery products have been tested by a state licensed lab and have a Certificate of Analysis (COA).
- What is the State Cannabis Excise Tax?
Effective January 1, 2018, a 15 percent excise tax was imposed upon retail purchasers of all cannabis and cannabis products, including medicinal cannabis. Distributors are required to calculate and collect the amount of excise tax due on the cannabis or cannabis products they supply to you. You may read more about the California Cannabis Excise Tax here.
- How can I tell how much cannabis is in my product?
Refer to COA for the THC content of each product.
- What can I expect from my first experience?
There are many different delivery methods available to enjoy the effects of cannabis. Smoking still tends to be a popular option, but it’s not for everybody. Whichever method you prefer, it’s best to start off slowly to see how it affects you. It’s not unusual for a new user to feel underwhelmed with their first experience. We recommend trying the same method again before increasing your dosage.